Another great day of training down here in LaParva. We had Tortolas practically to ourselves again today. We opened up the distance today so the kids could let it roll a little more and they made great progress. Check out some pictures.
Tomorrow we will continue with GS and then get on our long skis for a few free ski runs before coming in for lunch.
Long skis means the speed track is getting ready and SG training is just around the corner.
My parents didn't ski, but I'm thankful they had the smarts to introduce me to the sport at age 10. Now in my 40s, I'm loving the fact that my daughter had the benefit of learning to ski at a very early age. Living just 15 minutes from the largest ski resort in the East helps, too (Killington and Pico in Vermont). I hope you find some ideas, insights and a bit of humor in some of my posts, as we share together the fun and passion of pointing our sticks (or big, wide stick) downhill.
No comments:
Post a Comment