Vans will leave at 7:15am. If you are driving yourself please be at Okemo by 8 am. If you are waxing swix put on HF 7 and 8. 1 to one ratio... half and half. Holmenkol wax call is rub on GW 25 then wax beta in with it all at once.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
hey Parker its will McKay is there definitely going to be room for Justin and i tomorrow?
My parents didn't ski, but I'm thankful they had the smarts to introduce me to the sport at age 10. Now in my 40s, I'm loving the fact that my daughter had the benefit of learning to ski at a very early age. Living just 15 minutes from the largest ski resort in the East helps, too (Killington and Pico in Vermont). I hope you find some ideas, insights and a bit of humor in some of my posts, as we share together the fun and passion of pointing our sticks (or big, wide stick) downhill.
1 comment:
hey Parker its will McKay is there definitely going to be room for Justin and i tomorrow?
Post a Comment