KMS Men's J1-J2 Team

Saturday, January 23, 2010

KMS SLALOM RACE SCHED


Guys,




There will be a van leaving KMS @ 7:15 to get you up to registration tomorrow morning.


(Kevin will be driving)





Registration for all KMS athletes will be at the club house, for all others reg will be 2nd floor in the lodge.





8AM athlete lift for 8:15 inspection.





I'll be up earlier with Marshall to set 1st run, expect it to look VERY similiar to Friday's training !!!





I'll meet up with everyone at the start for inspection.





If you're wondering about wax, I'd say you're good with 6 or 7


It's supposed to start out cold & then warm up as the day goes on





Based on the current weather forecast you might want to have foul weather gear with you. I suspect it'll be a quick day & the potential wet stuff is supposed to hold off until later... but you never know!





ANY questions give me a ring tonight (802) 233 2476





see you in the AM





-Mike

No comments: