KMS Men's J1-J2 Team

Monday, July 21, 2008

Skiing

Today we got up to the hill after a long stop. Lon's chains for the van were too small for the tires. Luckily we had some bigger ones in our van. Some guys that work the chain up area helped us out too, so not a bad start to our day. Just a slow one. The boys spent their time on the hill working on a few individual drills and putting on some mileage. Yeah, I forgot my camera today so no pics... I'm sure you guys are tired of hearing that one. :) But I'll see what I can do over the next few days. This afternoon we had a great dryland session. We jogged to the fields, the boys did a few sprints and then we played speed ball with the girls. It looks as though we have some wet weather coming in, hopefully it doesn't get too bad. I'll keep you posted and have a good day.

2 comments:

Peter Sig said...

Parker, thanks for the update. Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Oh...one thing...don't forget your camera. =-)

-Peter

Sam said...

So happy to hear from you. Keep the blogs coming.
Sam